Argento Black Oak is a decorative wood veneer which creates a modern atmosphere. This backgammon has a strikingly beautiful texture which has slightly wavy silver stripes run across the grain – produced by interlocked silver fiber and narrow grey color zones. This type of veneer radiates sophistication that calls for its use in luxury decorative objects. The playing field is a combination of black Oak with Red burl & Grey points.
This backgammon is handmade using the art of marquetry (also spelled as marqueterie) which is the art and craft of applying pieces of veneer to a structure to form decorative patterns and designs.
Our skilful staff use this method in order to create the interior design of the backgammon.
Dimensions & Weight
|Size of closed board|
|Weight of set||Kg||lb|
- Playing field: Black Oak with Red burl and Grey maple points
- Exterior field: Black Oak
- Frame: Laminated wood
- Black oak board with red and grey points
- 30 mother of pearl checkers (15 black and 15 white)
- 4 dice
- 1 doubling cube
- 1 set of wooden Dice cups
- Packing: Manopoulos gift box