Palisander with Cherry and Oak points.
This backgammon is handmade using the art of marquetry (also spelled as marqueterie) which is the art and craft of applying pieces of veneer to a structure to form decorative patterns and designs.
Our skilful staff use this method in order to create the interior design of the backgammon.
Dimensions & Weight
|Size of closed board|
|Weight of set||Kg||lb|
- Playing field: Palisander with Cherry and Oak points
- Exterior field: Burl Patchwork
- Frame: Laminated wood
- Palisander with Cherry & Oak points
- 30 mother of pearl checkers (15 black and 15 white)
- 4 dice
- 1 doubling cube
- 1 set of wooden dice cups
- Packing: Manopoulos gift box