This eye catching Backgammon set lies at the heart of Geometric Art, a phase of Greek art, characterized largely by geometric motifs, that flourished towards the end of the Greek Dark Ages. Using these shapes, the designs become a simple yet wholly striking work of art channelling influences from the design era of art deco.
Dimensions & Weight
|Size of closed board|
|Weight of set||Kg||lb|
- Playing field: Printed plastic-coated and varnished wood
- Exterior field: Printed plastic-coated and varnished wood
- Frame: Laminated wood
This Backgammon was a successful gift. The quality is really good and it looks nice as well!
- 30 marbleized plastic checkers
- 4 dice
- 1 black doubling cube
- 1 set of plastic Dice Cups
- Packing: Manopoulos gift box