Ebony composite wood veneer is nearly black in color with contrasting shades of grey. The wood contains patterns of flame-like figures that result from an irregular wavy grain. The playing field is a combination of Ebony burl with Grey & Oak inlaid points.
This backgammon is handmade using the art of marquetry (also spelled as marqueterie) which is the art and craft of applying pieces of veneer to a structure to form decorative patterns and designs.
Our skilful staff use this method in order to create the interior design of the backgammon.
Dimensions & Weight
|Size of closed board|
|Weight of set||Kg||lb|
- Playing field: Ebony Burl with Grey and Oak points
- Exterior field: Ebony Burl
- Frame: Laminated wood
- Ebony burl board with grey and oak points
- 30 mother of pearl checkers (15 black and 15 white)
- 4 dice
- 1 doubling cube
- 1 set of wooden dice cups
- Packing: Manopoulos gift box