Blue Oak with Walnut and Oak points.
This backgammon is handmade using the art of marquetry (also spelled as marqueterie) which is the art and craft of applying pieces of veneer to a structure to form decorative patterns and designs.
Our skilful staff use this method in order to create the interior design of the backgammon.
Dimensions & Weight
|Size of closed board|
|Weight of set||Kg||lb|
- Playing field: Black Oak and Walnut
- Exterior field: American Walnut
- Black Oak with Walnut & Grey points
- 30 mother of pearl checkers
- 4 dice
- 1 doubling cube
- 1 set of wooden Dice cups
- Packing: Manopoulos gift box