Walnut natural burl is a valuable wood for woodworkers and artists who enjoy working with such a unique and uncommon wood. The playing field looks irresistible due to the inlaid pearl elements which are a popular jewellery element because of its iridescent appearance. Each backgammon is a unique product of nature and results in an absolutely one-of-a-kind piece.
This backgammon is handmade using the art of marquetry (also spelled as marqueterie) which is the art and craft of applying pieces of veneer to a structure to form decorative patterns and designs.
Our skilful staff use this method in order to create the interior design of the backgammon.
Dimensions & Weight
|Size of closed board|
|Weight of set||Kg||lb|
- Playing field: Wenge, Mahogany and Walnut with Pearl elements
- Exterior field: Natural Walnut Burl
- Frame: Laminated wood
- Wenge, Mahogany & Walnut with pearl elements
- 30 mother of pearl checkers
- 4 dice
- 1 doubling cube
- 1set of Wooden Dice Cups
- Packing: Manopoulos gift box